FJET24 GEN 2 is the second generation of flatbed machines for digital inkjet UV LED printing. Fast and versatile, it has a printing area of 510 x 610 mm and can print in high resolution (up to 1200 dpi) on objects up to 150 mm high. Equipped with 2 UV lamps for drying ink, it can print in mono and bi-directional mode. It is equipped with RIP software for managing print jobs.
Flatbed inkjet printer
Flatbed inkjet printer
The EPS flatbed inkjet printers allow high resolution printing directly on pieces (up to 1200 dpi) in a simple and fast way, transferring the concept of decoration on an industrial level.
They use drop-on-demand piezoelectric heads and UV inks that dry instantly to print in process colors plus two white, primer available on request.
The presence of 2 UV lamps makes it possible to print in bi-directional mode, much to the advantage of speed. The RIP software allows file upload and control of all operations, including variable data printing. Job changes are quick and clean.
The machines can be customized with movement, loading and unloading systems, and vision systems. Ideal for printing on promotional items, prizes, cards, covers of smartphones, stationery, but also for industrial printing in the automotive, medical, cosmetic, tooling, household appliances, etc.
|Maximum print area||24″ x 20″|
|Max product height||5.9″|
|Maximum resolution||1200×1200 dpi|
|Number of print heads||6 CMYK + WW|
|Compatible Software||Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, Corel Draw|
|Control panel||LCD display panel|
|Images software||ColorPRINT Rip software
Job and print queue management
|User interface||Printer Control Software (PCS) installed on host PC|
|Ambient temperature||68 °F to 86 °F|
|Physical space||68″ x 54″ x 59″|
|Power||220V AC single phase|
- D.O.D. piezoelectric grayscale industrial print heads
- 2 LED UV lamps with air cooling
- Bi-directional and uni-directional printing supports depending on print requirements
- Laser pointer to set print start point
- Automatic print heads maintenance module for purging, wiping and capping
- Precision linear encoder to ensure accurate drop placement
- UV-LED curable CMYK INKS
- High-density white ink (optional – 2 heads)
- Automatic ink supply system
- 1 liter ink tanks for each color
- Active-negative pressure system
- Clear coat available
- Automatic voltage and temperature control for the print heads
``COLORPRINT`` RIP SOFTWARE
PRINTING CONTROL SOFTWARE installed on host PC to manage all operations:
- Machine control
- Jobs management (eg print queue management)
- Security systems control
- Management of inks system (RIP, set up of various parameters, colors etc.)
- VDP Variable data printing management