FJETXL is a UV LED digital inkjet printer able to print quickly and in high definition (up to 1200 dpi). Characterized by a very wide printing area (1060 x 610 mm), it uses fast drying UV LED inks and can print in both mono and bi-directional mode, thanks to the 2 UV lamps it is equipped with. Complete with RIP software for managing print jobs, it allows quick and clean job changes.
The EPS flatbed inkjet printers allow high resolution printing directly on pieces (up to 1200 dpi) in a simple and fast way, transferring the concept of decoration on an industrial level.
They use drop-on-demand piezoelectric heads and UV inks that dry instantly to print in process colors plus two white, primer available on request.
The presence of 2 UV lamps makes it possible to print in bi-directional mode, much to the advantage of speed. The RIP software allows file upload and control of all operations, including variable data printing. Job changes are quick and clean.
The machines can be customized with movement, loading and unloading systems, and vision systems. Ideal for printing on promotional items, prizes, cards, covers of smartphones, stationery, but also for industrial printing in the automotive, medical, cosmetic, tooling, household appliances, etc.
|Maximum print area||42″ x 24″|
|Max product height||5.9″|
|Maximum resolution||1200 dpi|
|Number of print heads||4|
|Compatible Software||Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, Corel Draw|
|Control panel||LCD display panel|
|Computer||Industrial PC with RIP software|
|Images software||ColorPRINT Rip software
Job and print queue management
|User interface||Printer Control Software
(PCS) installed on host PC
|Ambient temperature||68 °F to 86 °F|
|Physical space||100″ x 52″ x 55″|
|Power||220V AC single phase|
Sistema di stampa
- D.O.D. piezoelectric grayscale industrial print heads
- 2 LED UV lamps with air cooling
- Bi-directional and uni-directional printing supports depending on print requirements
- Laser pointer to set print start point
- Automatic print heads maintenance module for purging, wiping and capping
- Precision linear encoder to ensure accurate drop placement
- UV-LED curable CMYK INKS
- High-density white ink (optional – 2 heads)
- Automatic ink supply system
- 1 liter ink tanks for each color
- Active-negative pressure system
- Clear coat available
- Automatic voltage and temperature control for the print heads
PRINTING CONTROL SOFTWARE installed on host PC to manage all operations:
- Machine control
- Jobs management (eg print queue management)
- Security systems control
- Management of inks system (RIP, set up of various parameters, colors etc.)
- VDP Variable data printing management